Thursday, April 16, 2009

up & down

My weight keeps fluctuating up and down. So fa the lowest number ive seen on the scale is 255.6 lbs. It hasnt gone lower than that. Today im back up to 257.8. I think im going to write out a specific meal plan, and stick to it for the next 3 days to see if i can get back to 255 or lower.


Meal plan:
Breakfast: grit or oatmeal or fruit salad, water
Lunch: fruit salad or carrot & celery & dip, or soup, water
Dinner: Sandwhich or Salad w/ chicken & dressing, water

Todays food:
Breakfast: bites of cinnamon roll, handful of chips, few spoons of multi-grain cheerios
Lunch: plan to have a turkey sandwhich on wheat
Dinner: plan to have a chicken salad.

I need to get some type of exercise in. I will see if Tay wants to take a walk with me around the park today, its pretty nice out.

Please continue to support me, this has been a hard week.

No comments:

Post a Comment