Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3 - 236 lbs!

236!

woot woot. I hope i can get down to the 220's before the weight loss starts to slow down. That was my big issue last time, i would always fluctuate between like 228-230 lbs, then i just fell completely off track. i hope this doesnt happen to me again. today i need to go grocery shopping. i need some atkins shakes and lean cuisines for my lunch at school tomorrow. today i will probably eat at Panera Bread again.

FOOD

BREAKFAST: nada
LUNCH: grilled chicken bbq snack wrap
DINNER: romaine lettuce, cucumber, grilled chicken, croutons and fat free italian dressing.

I hope that in the process of losing these last 37 lbs that i dont lose focus at any point in this journey... im really scared that i will get discouraged if i see a gain, or no weight loss at all. for this reason im thinking about setting a strict scale schedule. I REALLY dont wanna become scale obsessed, but at the same time i want to make sure i stay on track. Sometimes seeing the numbers go down is all the instant gratification that i need. i just dont want it to backfire. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment